Community Wellness & Rehabilitation Center
- Adult, Medically-based Programs: Knowledge is power. Our professional fitness staff works with you to determine your current level of fitness and create a fitness plan that truly fits your unique needs and goals.
- Fitness Assessment: This assessment on our Tri-Fit Machine with one of our exercise personnel gives you a current base of personal knowledge upon which to create a personalized exercise prescription to get you to your goals.
- Fitness Orientation and Follow-up: Your fitness orientation teaches you how to do any strength training and/or cardiovascular exercised in your plan, plus it offers an understanding of how all your health and fitness activities fit together, plus provides you with a copy of your plan.
- Group Exercise Classes: We offer a variety of group fitness classes taught for all fitness levels, including step-aerobics, yoga, circuit training, SilverSneakers© MSROM, and aquatics, plus this service is FREE to all members.
- Spotless Environment: Immaculate facility. Cleaning and maintenance with frequent locker room cleaning.
- Wellness Coaching: Our professional wellness coaches will help you set and meet personal health and fitness goals. Because wellness coaching is like having a personal trainer; the difference is personal training is for fitness, while wellness coaching is for changing behaviors that will improve your overall health and wellness. Our wellness coaches provide motivation while you work on making these changes. You are held accountable for your choices, actions and behavior. Our wellness coaches incorporate tools to help you make healthy changes and sustain them. Your wellness coach supports and understands where you are, what you want and how you are going to get there.
- Advanced cardiac rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- Exercise equipment specially designed for children to workout with parents.
- Personal Training on land and in the pool.
- Therapeutic Massage offered in 1/2 hour and 1 hour sessions, featuring Swedish massage, reflexology, hot stone massage and deep tissue massage.
- Nutrition Counseling to help you manage balanced, do-able, healthful nutrition choices that support your overall efforts to be healthy and fit.
- Multi-purpose room for a variety of group exercise classes and meeting.
- SwimEx Therapy pool with current resistance. Ideal for physical therapy / rehab and sports training / conditioning. Free swim times available by reservation.
- Cardiovascular training equipment, weight machines, free weights, virtual reality bikes, games, and dance pads.
- Locker rooms with amenities.
- Logo Shop stocked with workout attire and gear.
- Healthy vending snacks available.
- Chair Yoga
- Circuit Training
- Water Aerobics
- Infant Classes
- Virtual Reality Games
- Kick Boxing
- Exercise Ball
Things You Should Know
All members will be required to wear a Polar Heart Rate Monitor during their entire workout. This will provide useful data regarding your personal fitness achievements. Osceola Community Wellness & Rehab will be the first wellness facility in the United States with everyone wearing a heart rate monitor.
Polar Electro, Inc. the maker of the Polar Heart Monitors has named the Osceola Community Wellness & Rehab a "medical model" to demonstrate to the world how heart rate monitors can encourage individuals of all ages to exercise and show them how to best benefit from their exercise.
Statistics report children today live a much more sedentary lifestyle than ever before, and the rate of obesity in the nation has tripled in the last year years.
Osceola Community Wellness & Rehab is a private, non-profit, healthcare organization dedicated to providing wellness and rehabilitation to the citizens of Osceola County and the surrounding areas.
Monthly Membership Options
- Individual - $30 - Includes 2 personal training sessions per year.
- Family - $45 - Includes 4 personal training sessions per year. Family members include spouses and dependent children or children for whom an individual has physical custody.
- Senior - $25 - Age 65 and older
- Student - $20 - Junior High, High School, and College. Must be full-time student and show proof of enrollment
Rates for Other Services
- Health Assessment - $25
- Personal Training - $20 per session
- Massage - $50 per 1 hour session
- Please call for other Spa Services.
Summer Hours are in effect
| Monday & Wednesday
|| 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
| Tuesday & Thursday
|| 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
|| 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Seasonal adjustments may occur due to increased or decreased usage.)
Where We're Located
600 Ninth Ave. North
PO Box 258
Sibley, IA 51249
For More information go to ochwellness.org