A Ministry of Health and Healing
Sioux Center Community Hospital & Health Center Avera is proud to serve the total health care needs of Sioux Center and its surrounding communities. We do this by providing a ministry of optimal health care and outreach services through progressive planning, education, cooperation and community involvement.
Sioux Center Community Hospital & Health Center Avera was named one of the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. This distinguished award recognizes hospitals based on the Hospital Strength Index from the National Rural Health Association.
New Digital Mammography Is Here
Digital mammography is just one aspect of Sioux Center Community Hospital & Health Center Avera's system-wide commitment to women's health issues. When you choose care at SCCH&HC, you become part of a system of strength, compassion and healing.
From education, screening and diagnosis, to treatment, survivorship and beyond, the SCCH&HC team provides the best care possible throughout your journey. To see if you qualify for a free mammogram, please fill out the form and a representative will contact you.
2013 Hull SummerFest - Rainbow Run 5K & 1K Fun Run
- Saturday, July 13, 2013
- Registration at 7:30 am. 5K starts at 8:30 am. 1K Fun Run starts at 8:35 am
- Location - Register at Westside Park
- Entry Fee - Pre-registration fee is $35. Event day or late registration fee is $40. Pre-registration deadline is Monday, July 1
- Download a registration blank and return with payment to Hull Physical Therapy. You can mail or drop off registration forms and fees to: Hull Physical Therapy, 807 Main St STE C, Hull, IA 51239
- Call (712)439-2266 with questions.
Adolescent Vaccine Clinics
- May 29 & June 19
- Sioux Center Medical Clinic (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Hull Medical Clinic (8:00am - 1:00pm)
- An appointment is required. Call Sioux Center Medical Clinic (722-2609) or Hull Medical Clinic (439-1315) to schedule your appointment.
- If the parent will not be present, please download the Vaccine Consent Form before your appiontment.
Community Health Needs Assessment Survey
Sioux Center Community Hospital & Health Center Avera is conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment in order to better understand the health concerns of our community. We would appreciate you filling out this anonymous survey so that we can learn from your experiences and opinions. Please download the survey and return it to the hospital attention Marketing. Again, we thank you for sharing your ideas and opinions.