Sioux Center Home Health and Hospice
Benefit from professional, quality health care in the comfort of your own home with Home Health Care.
This team offers many services, including Private Services, Home Health Care and Hospice Care.
- Nursing care including medication management, vital sign monitoring, and nail/toe care
- Personal care by a certified Home Health Aide including assistance with bathing/showering, helping dress and undress, running errands, and providing companionship
- Environmental assistance by Home Health Aides in maintaining a clean and safe home, including light housekeeping, laundry, and meal planning and preparation
- Commitment to serving recovering, disabled and chronically ill persons of all ages
- Skilled intermittent nursing visits
- Home infusion therapy
- In-home physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Enteral/parenteral feeding
- Maternal/child visits
- Help patients and his/her family find meaning and fulfillment at the end of life
- Help patient reside at home for as long as possible; also provides care in a nursing home setting
- Support the patient's family or caregivers in providing a peaceful, secure, and comfortable environment
- Manage pain and control symptoms
- Address emotional and spiritual needs of the patient, family and friends
Please call (712) 722-8108 for more information.
Download the 2013 Life After Loss schedule